Want to plan and run a successfull virtual course for your own subject? Use:
Virtuella’s 10 commandments
- Planning and making instructions for the participants
- Synchronous or asynchronous
- Interactivity and collaboration
- Teacher availability – How often are you online and how?
- Course duration
- Placement of the content in the Learning Management System (Where is the material posted?)
- Upload: precise number of entries and length (in debate forums there is a maximum of half a standard page at University level)
- Study activity: log file (track) – hand in assignments on time
- Assessment: how are assignments corrected; when and how do you give feedback?
- Time to panic: what do you do if the technology fails?