Monthly Archives: november 2012
Adopted from Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Always Prepped gives their version:
1) They always start with the why
2) They are malleable and can easily adapt
3) They embrace change
4) They share, share, and then share some more
5) They think win-win-win-win
6) They are extremely thorough and think two steps ahead
7) They actively care
Read more at their blog
Does gamification work? Right now Virtuella is testing the concept on her two boys (age 9 & 12). Chore Monster gives you the opportunity to convert daily tasks to a game, where the kids collect point and rewards for doing their duties. Let’s see if it works – so far they seem excited.
Just for fun ;o) You can write Virtuella in binary code like:
Link to converter
Said by Nicholas Negroponte in Technology Review
Describing a very interesting project from One Laptop pr. Child.